Environmental Compliance Lawyers: Located in Atlanta, Georgia
Serving Individuals, Neighborhood Associations and Businesses Throughout the Southeast
In government as in life, sometimes inaction can be just as harmful as action, especially when it involves the environment.
At Stack & Associates, P.C., our attorneys are committed to holding governments and governmental agencies accountable for what they do and do not do, especially when those actions or inactions have a negative impact on the environment.
If you are a residential or business property owner in Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama or another southeastern state, contact us online today. We are ready to put our nearly 20 years of legal experience to work on your behalf while we help you protect our region's natural beauty.
Georgia Environmental Compliance Representation
Our environmental have extensive experience in environmental representation with the following statutes and regulations:
- Clean Water Act and related state and federal water regulations and statutes
- Coastal Marshlands Protection Act
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and related federal and state solid and hazardous waste management statutes and regulations
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) also "Superfund"
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Hazardous Site Response Act (HSRA) and related state hazardous substance regulations and statutes
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act
- Clean Air Act and related state and federal air regulations and statutes
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- National Forest Management Act
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act
- Shore Protection Act
Our environmental representation also includes cases brought under the National Forest Management Act. We have also brought numerous cases under the Clean Water Act, including claims brought against the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Contact Stack & Associates, P.C. • Free Initial Consultation
Our lawyers have a history of serving property owners, homeowners associations, river keepers and other groups before regulatory bodies. For example, our firm brought the first meaningful challenge under Georgia's Coastal Marshlands Protection Act.
If you or your organization is a victim of government action or inaction, please contact our Atlanta environmental law office online today. You may also call 404-692-7504 for a free consultation with a knowledgeable, experienced and respected environmental law attorney.