Environmental Compliance Lawyers | Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina
In government as in life, sometimes inaction can be just as harmful as action.
At Stack & Associates, P.C., our attorneys are committed to holding governments and governmental agencies accountable for what they do and do not do, especially when those actions or inactions have a negative impact on the environment.
Our law firm has extensive experience in environmental representation with the following statutes and regulations:
- Clean Water Act
and related state and federal water regulations and statutes
- Coastal Marshlands Protection Act
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
and related federal and state solid and hazardous waste management statutes and regulations
- Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Hazardous Site Response Act (HSRA)
and related state hazardous substance regulations and statutes
- Asbestos Hazard and Emergency Response Act
- Clean Air Act
and related state and federal air regulations and statutes
- Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- National Forest Management Act
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Safe Drinking Water Act
Our environmental representation also includes cases brought under the National Forest Management Act. We have also brought numerous cases under the Clean Water Act, including claims brought against the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
In another landmark environmental case, Stack & Associates, P.C. brought the first meaningful challenge under Georgia's Coastal Marshlands Protection Act.
Our lawyers serve property owners, homeowners' associations, riverkeepers and other environmental groups through the review process and in administrative proceedings before agencies and other regulatory bodies.
Contact Stack & Associates, P.C. • Free Consultation
If you or your organization is a victim of government action or inaction, please contact Stack & Associates, P.C. for a free consultation with a knowledgeable, experienced and respected environmental law attorney.